Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Home

I know I have mentioned before that I had been looking for a place. I hadn't seen anything that I liked til this past weekend. It was only a last minute, let me go check it out just because I am bored. It's about 15 mins from where I live now which isn't too bad. While I was driving over there I couldn't help but  notice that I was driving into the nice side of the city. The side where the buildings are old, historic and very beautiful. The neighborhood is filled with tall fluffy trees. Seriously, shit looked straight out of a movie.

Anyways, as I walked inside I immediately fell in love. I instantly felt like I was home. I hadn't felt like that with all the other places I had seen. It's not big by any means but it's the perfect size for my family. It has everything that I had on my checklist of amenities. I have a garage to park  my car, I have a washer and dryer upstairs so I don't have to lug my laundry up and down the stairs. I have a walk in closet and as a plus I have spa bath tub. I gotta say it's perfect.

I am so glad I went to see it. So glad that it's all mine. I'm looking forward to making it my own with my personal touches. I look forward to morning happy dances, movie watching, pie baking, dinner parties, and much more. I can't wait to build wonderful memories in our  new home.

Now who wants to help me pack?

Anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finding a new place to call home! I know how good it feels to finally find a place that FEELS like home. That's so important! Packing is my least favorite thing to do- ever... but it's a lot more endurable when you're packing to move into a new place you love!

    ReplyDelete