Monday, August 13, 2012

Boobies!!!

Now just say that title with an immature tune. Yup, that's how I always say boobies. So now that I got that out of the way, let's talk about boobies.

Boobs, boobs, boobs, how I love boobs. I think I shared that with you guys before in my lists of random things to know about me. I have always been a fan of the breasts but I myself never really had big or even normal sized boobs. Normal. Yes I say normal because the average woman is walking around at least sporting a large B cup or small C cup. Me. Not me. I have always been on the barely B cup myself. I never have ever shared that bit of information with anyone. It's embarrassing talking about how big or shall I say in my case small my breast are. Want to know something funny? For years in a row, I prayed and wished on many stars for my boobs to grow. Every new year I would say that this is the year my boobs would grow bigger. Never happened. What's all the fuss with me and having knockers? Well I grew up around friends and family with large breasts. I always felt inferior. Less pretty, less like a woman because I couldn't fill a bra cup. It's actually pretty mortifying talking about this but the cats out of the bag now.

Okay. So yea. I grew up feeling a little self conscience. I always had to buy padded bras or push up bras so that it looked like I had "something" there. With guys (past boyfriends), I never really let them touch my chest (come on every teenage boy wants to grab on their girlfriends boobs) because I didn't want them to be disappointed or figure out that I was flat chested and tell all the boys in school. So I was a good girl not by choice ha! Anyways, as I got older and chubbier my cup size grew a tad bit but not a lot. I was still relying on heavy duty padded bras to give the appearance that I had a chest. After giving birth to the cupcake and breast feeding for 7 months my size has definitely decreased. My boobs are now seriously old lady boobs. Ever heard the reference to tennis balls and tube socks? Yup. That's kind of what I am dealing with right now. Dude! I am only 25 freaking years old. I have my whole life ahead of me and once again I am left self conscious about my chest size.

So I have been working my butt off to do what any girl in my shoes would do. I am getting breast augmentation. And before you decide to judge me and say I am super vain and being superficial and I should be happy with what God graced me with and yadda yadda. Please understand that I am not just doing it to boost my self confidence, I am doing it for me just because I deserve to do something for myself for once. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin. Not that I don't, but I would like to once buy a regular bra and not one that is padded. I want to wear certain garments and feel great in them. I want to be able to wear a seat belt and not see where my padded bra start and where my boobs stop. Yes seat belts cut right in between my chest so you can tell that my bra is probably too big for me. Now, I'm not going to get some overly large breast size, believe me I don't want that. I just want something that would look normal on my body, something that goes with me.

So I will be documenting my journey to a fuller lol me. My goal is to get the procedure done by the end of October. My plan is to go no bigger than a full C cup. My plan is to not have to make payments and pay it outright. So yea. I look forward to sharing with you what I go through for reaching my new body. Might convince some to take the plunge and get a new rack of their own.

Yay for boobies! Boobies for everyone!!!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment