Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Long Overdue

This will be the last time I post from my work computer because today, today is my last day here. I couldn't be happier. I have worked here for a little over 5 years and this place has seriously made me fat and sucked the life out of me. I wouldn't complain because it's a job and I  needed one but now that I have a way better paying job and I am happy working there it was time I let go of this place.

I will no longer have 2 jobs, I will now have one. But I will have the job of watching the Cupcake during the day while I am a nurse during the night. I wouldn't have it any other way. Things are totally going in the right direction and I have to say that I am truly blessed. The Lord has definitely had my back and continues to shine his light on me and my little family.

I may be closing another chapter in this book I call life, but I am so looking forward to what is up next.

Oh and just so you know, I keep contemplating peeling out of the drive way here at work after I clock off for the last time throwing my middle finger in the air while I shout out So long bitches!!!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment