Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Life lately...

It was a long weekend on our end and it started on Thursday. We headed out once again to Disneyland with Faby, her sister and Isra. It was so hot! This was the first time I had ridden a roller coaster in a very long time. It was so much fun, seriously my heart was going to come out of my chest. Also, we had never gotten on Toy Story because the wait time for the ride has always said 40 mins. Honestly, I don't think anyone has changed the wait time on that thing ever. We were in in about 15 mins. Let me just say...Toy story the ride was awesome sauce. We wanted to go in it again but we were short on time. It's a 3D ride so you have to wear those awesome shades....

Do you think she was happy about it??



Friday, one of the customers at my job gave me 4 tickets to the Dodger v. Diamondbacks game. He said they aren't great seats but we actually didn't mind the seats. We could see everything perfectly. Before the game though, my sister sent over a cute Hello Kitty purse that my kiddo could have. She is such a girly girl..NOT!

I swear this kid makes the funniest faces.

I invited my little brother to the game. He had a good time and we got to spend quality time together.

This weekend since it was hot we headed out to Chino. Bubba's sister invited us over for lunch and some swim time.
My little princess ready for fun in the sun.
Just cruising in the pool on her whale.

She also had her own zebra pool for just in case she didnt want to get in the pool but from the previous picture it was a success.
Totally pooped!

It's Tuesday and I have a serious case of the Monday's


No comments:

Post a Comment