Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tomboy

When I was pregnant with the Cupcake, I had envisioned a life with girly sparkly things everywhere. Dolls and teddy's galore. I envisioned pretty pretty princess and Barbie and Molly pockets. See that's all the stuff I liked when I was a kid. I hardly if ever played with my brother and his boy toys. I always looked presentable. My hair always had a bow and the pleats on my skirts were perfect. So I always ASSUMED my kid would be the exact same way.

WRONG!

I mean this could be because she is only 18 months. She does only play with boys. She does like to explore with her hair all wild and free.

But come on. First thing that comes to mind when I see my kid after 2 mins of being primmed and prepped is UGH! why are you such a tomboy! Because yes folks, after 2 mins my kid looks like a tornado hit her in the face. And every.sinlge.freaking.time I am telling myself she really needs more girlfriends.

I am not asking for much am I?
Is it too much to ask that for once that she stay cleaned and polished for a whole 30 mins at least???

GAWWWWWD! I seriously want to rip my hair out every time...EVERY TIME!

2 MINS LATER...
It has to be a phase right...RIGHT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment