Saturday, October 27, 2012

Super Mom

Written Oct. 26, 2012

I don't want to go and toot my horn but...

Beep beep!! 

I was reading over another blogger's post on the many hats she wears and it got me thinking about my daily routine and sometimes lack thereof. Before the Cupcake was born, I was a young, single gal who if I wanted to just lounge all day in pajamas I could. I didn't have a care in the world and hardly had any responsibility.

Fast forward to now, and I sit here wondering why there isn't enough hours in the day to complete the cagillion things I need to get done around here.

Take today for example, after work (4:30pm) I have to go pick up the Cupcake and then we are off  to  get mamas eyebrows groomed because it looks like i have a huge raccoon sitting where my eyebrows are. Then I have to go to the small grocery store for the small stuff then to Sam's club for chicken, milk, eggs, etc.   Go home since it's not that far from my house, drop that off. Then go to grandma Suz's house, pick  her  up drive to costco and shop for the rest of the stuff I need. Drive home unload, put away groceries. Then   pack    our bags for tomorrow since I work tonight 11-7am. I have to pack costume for tomorrow halloween party    at Mommy and me. I also have to pack my item and candy for the potluck. I also have to pack an extra change of clothes for the doctor's appointment Cupcake has with her Pedi at 3pm. Then   I   have   to  give  her    bath before I have to get ready to go to work. Did I forget to mention I still have to cook dinner!!! 

phew! that sounded like a jam packed evening right? That's what my evenings sort of look like 4-5 days a week. Just take out the shopping and add any other chore that needs to get done around here.

So like I said, I feel like super mom. I like my title, I wouldn't change my super insane life for anything in the world. As long as my kiddo is happy, I am happy. 

Now I am off to make myself a cape!

No comments:

Post a Comment